Question Constant C: Drive Repairs And BSOD Errors When Shutting Down & Powering On My PC!

Jul 6, 2023
I need help breaking down what the problem is with my PC. 3/10 times when I shut it down and power it on again I get an error in some form. I've taken so many pictures of each error trying to solve them individually but clearly one BSOD isn't the case with how much this has been happening. Whenever it happens I usually get the new BSOD errors with stuff like "page_fault_in_nonpaged_area", "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED", etc. too many to remember honestly. Once in a while I will get a BSOD error in the middle of using my PC as well. And very seldom but it happened again today was the "Fixing C: Drive Stage 1: XX% (30232522 of 36523009) Total ETA;" error when I powered on my PC this morning had to wait 1 hour & a 1/2 just to use it at all. I would like to finally get this fixed as I can't just leave it in sleep mode or on anymore since our electricity bill is getting higher & after months of dealing with these problems so if ya'll could help me out I would really appreciate that.

Jul 6, 2023