Cooler Master Intros CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevilence

Distinguished
May 8, 2012
yer its getting to the point where they sound fairly bad ass, that and my current keyboard has less than a full set of functional keys and the little stands at the back have snapped off =P this is a sexy looking replacement.

John Bauer

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013

Do it, you won't regret it. I bought myself a Razer Blackwidow 2013, I love this thing.

combine1237

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
Looks nice, I love my Quickfire Pro, and one of the main improvements this one has in my opinion over the Pro is full back-light, making it much more aesthetically pleasing then the Pro to me.

personally, i dont use macro keys, those specials keys? i cannot remember using them in any game whatsoever. They are not on top of my list. Matte, nice, dont like glossy keyboards, yes im looking at you black widow (i own one)

crateria

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011

Or get a mechanical keyboard that has dedicated media keys that don't require holding down a Fn button (which can be annoying) and that has macro keys too.

and lol at macro keys being a crutch...

supall

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
And I was about to pull the trigger on a DAS keyboard. The red-backlighting and the cheaper price for these is quite the draw... decisions decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS