[SOLVED] Cooler Master RGB LED Controller

Mar 1, 2020
I bought the Cooler Master RGB LED Controller but I can never seem to find a compatibility list for the software.

I currently have the MasterCase H500 ATX Mid Tower Case (MCM-H500-IGNN-S00)

Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition (RR-212S-20PC-R1)

and I bought the Cooler Master Universal LED Strip RGB.

I want to be able to control all lights with just one location, and if not then be able to upgrade certain parts to be able to do so.
Can anyone help me out?

Solution
Is this the controller you're referring to? According to the manual for the controller, and how the case has 2 RGB fans, you should be able to pair the fans on the case with the controller. With that said, you cannot connect ARGB devices to the controller, only RGB devices. Yes you can use a splitter per header of the controller to branch out into 3 RGB devices per connector on the controller.

Lutfij

Titan
Is this the controller you're referring to? According to the manual for the controller, and how the case has 2 RGB fans, you should be able to pair the fans on the case with the controller. With that said, you cannot connect ARGB devices to the controller, only RGB devices. Yes you can use a splitter per header of the controller to branch out into 3 RGB devices per connector on the controller.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS