Question CoolerMaster Sickle Flow ARGB Lights not coming on?

Jun 22, 2022
I have a GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING mobo and a Thermaltake Full ATX case. I've used these same 3 x ARGB fans on the same case but different mobo (MSI) and they work just fine. With my Asus mobo, the fans turn on but will not give me RBG lights. I even took one of the fans out and daisy chained the 3 pin RGB connector to my working set and the RBG light turned on. I have all the fans daisy chained correctly on the Asus mobo and even tried different SATA power outlets to no avail. I've got a RBG light on my cpu cooler which also uses a SATA port to obtain power and that works on the same multi-SATA cable I'm connecting the fans to so they can obtain RGB power. I'm clicking the button on the power hub for the lights and nothing happens. The white light on the CoolerMaster hub is on so I know it's getting power. What am I missing?

Jun 22, 2022
I have a GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING mobo and a Thermaltake Full ATX case. I've used these same 3 x ARGB fans on the same case but different mobo (MSI) and they work just fine. With my Asus mobo, the fans turn on but will not give me RBG lights. I even took one of the fans out and daisy chained the 3 pin RGB connector to my working set and the RBG light turned on. I have all the fans daisy chained correctly on the Asus mobo and even tried different SATA power outlets to no avail. I've got a RBG light on my cpu cooler which also uses a SATA port to obtain power and that works on the same multi-SATA cable I'm connecting the fans to so they can obtain RGB power. I'm clicking the button on the power hub for the lights and nothing happens. The white light on the CoolerMaster hub is on so I know it's getting power. What am I missing?

One more thing, I even went into the BIOS and put the fan speed to max to see if the RGB would kick on, no luck.

Jun 22, 2022
Light confirming the controller gets power
TqzlOxT.jpg