[SOLVED] corsair hydro h115i

bashenderiks

Reputable
Sep 2, 2017
Hello,
so if you mound the block to the motherboard, you need to put the backplate on, screw the screws in the back plate. then you need to but the block on the crews and tighten it by hand. now my quistion is do the screws you put in the backplate on the motherboard, (where the block sits on) do they need to be tightened by hand or do you need to do it with a screwdrive. because it has thread on both sides i suppose the only way would be by hand.
kind regards

shemsureshot

Distinguished
May 26, 2013
If it’s the 4 thumb screws you are talking about then I would say you could use your finger and thumb to tighten them or a screwdriver. I personally used a screwdriver on my one, just make sure you gently screw them in and stop screwing as soon as you feel resistance. Also make sure you screw them in the correct order, for example top right, bottom left, bottom right then top left.

bashenderiks

Reputable
Sep 2, 2017
If it’s the 4 thumb screws you are talking about then I would say you could use your finger and thumb to tighten them or a screwdriver. I personally used a screwdriver on my one, just make sure you gently screw them in and stop screwing as soon as you feel resistance. Also make sure you screw them in the correct order, for example top right, bottom left, bottom right then top left.
no, i mean the screws that hold in the bracket (backplate) with the screws that have threads on both sides