Corsair Hydro H50 cooling air-intake concern

Millgo47

Reputable
May 23, 2014
Sorry for double post mistake.

I was looking at buying the Corsair Hydro Series H50 and it seems to have gotten a lot of great reviews, my only concern is that they recommend that the fan at the back of the PC is used as a intake fan. I Have 1 200MM Fan on the front, side and top. Front sucking in, side and top blowing out. I'm just wondering if installing this will really put the airflow out of wack?

Solution
Actually for that setup, it would be about ideal. Generally though, you have the side fan blowing in to provide fresher air for the video card with the top and top back blowing out. If I remember right, the temperature difference with the different orientation of that radiator is slight, so really not a big deal. It provided better performance as an intake though.
Actually for that setup, it would be about ideal. Generally though, you have the side fan blowing in to provide fresher air for the video card with the top and top back blowing out. If I remember right, the temperature difference with the different orientation of that radiator is slight, so really not a big deal. It provided better performance as an intake though.

Solution