Corsair lighting node pro keeps disconnecting

Apr 17, 2018
I recently built a new pc with a lighting node pro, Corsair RGB hub, and two LL140 fans. I have the hub plugged into the first port on the LNP, and the LNP has SATA power and is connected to a USB 2.0 port on the mobo. It will work fine for a day or two, then disconnect. I'm running the latest firmware (forgot the version, but I had CUE check for updates yesterday). The only way I can get it to reconnect is to pull the SATA and USB connections, use a paper clip to hold the reset button, and connect the USB and SATA connections (in that order). Then it will work fine for another day or two and start all over again. When the LNP disconnects, the fans still work as they're plugged into the mobo, just not the RGB, and iCUE doesn't recognize it. Any ideas?

Apr 17, 2018
Yes, it's full SATA straight from the PSU on a cable with 4 SATA connectors. There is only 1 HDD connected in addition to the LNP. I forced a firmware update last night, so we'll see how that does. So far, so good.

Apr 17, 2018
As an update, the RGBs went out again. They were working for about a week. I just turned on my PC, and nothing. The Corsair RGB memory, keyboard, and mouse work fine. It seems that the firmware force update didn't work. Any ideas?