[SOLVED] Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro light is not synchronized

Seikus

Reputable
May 5, 2017
Hi guys, I just installed my new rams on my machine. It's:

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro and as you can see in video one of my sticks is not working properly and is not synchronized with other sticks do you reckon its faulty LEDs?

Ram stick is working and I system finds it, no errors whatsoever, but I can't get that RGB to work properly. They all on same setting in iCue. I attached video at the bottom.

rams.jpg

Video of them:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9WImjPNRHA

Solution
this has happened to me before try force installing the firmware for your ram in icue and if you have a motherboard rgb program untick the enable sdk in icue too as they can conflict

curley81

Proper
Sep 12, 2020
this has happened to me before try force installing the firmware for your ram in icue and if you have a motherboard rgb program untick the enable sdk in icue too as they can conflict

Reactions: Seikus
Solution

Seikus

Reputable
May 5, 2017
lol, thx

Hmm, also I am getting this error in iCue, and only PC restart sorts it out and then randomly comes back. I will try to remove that stick and see how it goes maybe.
ram2.jpg

ram3.jpg

Seikus

Reputable
May 5, 2017

Mate, I think it worked, I disabled SDK and now it seems to be synchronized. Thanks a lot, I was about to pull it apart :(

Reactions: curley81