Mar 23, 2021
I am going to purchase an Oculus Quest 2 in a week or two. I am drawn to this headset because it meant that I would not have to upgrade my pc to be able to play vr. But then I did some googling and I found that people with similar specs to mine were able to run PCVR. I am looking at playing skyrim and half-life alyx. Would I be able to run it?
My specs are:
CPU: AMD FX-8350
RAM: 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Graphics Card: GTX 1050 Ti 4gb
MOBO: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0

Solution
I am going to purchase an Oculus Quest 2 in a week or two. I am drawn to this headset because it meant that I would not have to upgrade my pc to be able to play vr. But then I did some googling and I found that people with similar specs to mine were able to run PCVR. I am looking at playing skyrim and half-life alyx. Would I be able to run it?
My specs are:
It will be low end and not all vr games will run unless assted a little/lot in some cases.... Almost the exact same built i had before my current and did okay at vr

Edit sorry i was wrong my buddy just corrected me after posting that his is the oculus and it did work it...
My specs are:
It will be low end and not all vr games will run unless assted a little/lot in some cases.... Almost the exact same built i had before my current and did okay at vr

Edit sorry i was wrong my buddy just corrected me after posting that his is the oculus and it did work it was are other buddys that didnt so yes oculus should be good

Solution