Cow Portal and the new quest

I don't want to start a rumor, so I'll start by saying that this has not
been confirmed yet.

Saturday I opened the cow portal to get revives to assist in killing Lilith,
Duriel and Izzy (Using a necro obviously). I got Lilith's portal first. Is
her regeneration rate random? I've heard she absorbs magic damage, what
about elemental? Because otherwise, having the cow portal open cranks her
regen rate. I lost my merc 4 times before killing her, I finally managed by
finding a group of frenzytaurs and keeping the merc alive. Then I left in
fear that Duriel and Izzy would be just as bad.

Next game the first portal was Lilith again. When I got to her she was half
dead before I knew that the mob was in battle with her. I did lose the
merc, but her regen was low enough that the revives took her down anyway.

If the above is true, I have no wish to face the uber-3 with cows. If I was
just unlucky I'd like to know, because facing the uber-3 with cows should be
a hoot, err moooh :)

Rod

Hi there,

> I hardly think that Blizz would have written code
> that changes the Uber's attributes depending on whether or not you have the
> cow portal open.

You mean : at least not knowingly ;-)
JG

"John GALLET" <john.gallet@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
>> I hardly think that Blizz would have written code
>> that changes the Uber's attributes depending on whether or not you have
>> the
>> cow portal open.
>
> You mean : at least not knowingly ;-)
> JG