@Armanic

Why did you post a cropped screenshot that does not show the temperature problem that you are having? The screenshot you posted is not even accurate. Your 10th Gen mobile CPU is definitely not running at 8743 MHz. Most people will assume that you are posting this as some sort of joke. That program glitching out is not that funny.

Try using HWiNFO or any other monitoring program that is capable of accurately monitoring your CPU speed and its temperature. Better yet, use ThrottleStop so you have some control over the speed and temperature your CPU runs at.

Many laptops with 10th Gen mobile CPUs overheat, especially ones with six or eight core CPUs. Have you cleaned out your laptop in recent memory? Have you ever replaced the thermal paste? Maybe now is the time for some basic maintenance.

Reactions: Armanic
Oct 5, 2022
@Armanic

Why did you post a cropped screenshot that does not show the temperature problem that you are having? The screenshot you posted is not even accurate. Your 10th Gen mobile CPU is definitely not running at 8743 MHz. Most people will assume that you are posting this as some sort of joke. That program glitching out is not that funny.

Try using HWiNFO or any other monitoring program that is capable of accurately monitoring your CPU speed and its temperature. Better yet, use ThrottleStop so you have some control over the speed and temperature your CPU runs at.

Many laptops with 10th Gen mobile CPUs overheat, especially ones with six or eight core CPUs. Have you cleaned out your laptop in recent memory? Have you ever replaced the thermal paste? Maybe now is the time for some basic maintenance.
Yeah, I was just confused with that big number that is why I cut it out.

I reset BIOS and used CPU-Z and yeah it was just Aida64, and I just found out that ThrottleStop wasn't working all along, but after resetting BIOS it's working now, now it maxes out at 84C! yay thanks :v

Overclocking laptops is hell!