8gb ddr3 heat sink ram.

700W circle power supply

128gb ssd

1tb hdd.

Dell 60hz Monitor

My recent uprade in it.

i added 8 gb of ram extra yesterday

and installed RTX 2060 MSI XS Ventus.

I am getting good gaming performance, but my motherboard gpu and processor is heating alot. as shown in the image.

Please suggest me what to do with this?

Abracus

Prominent
May 18, 2019
Are you getting more frames after the Ram upgrade?

If so, it could be that your CPU and GPU can now send more data back and forth, thus the temp increase.

Other than that, I'd suggest you to check if the fans are clean or not.

Also, Change the Thermal grease on both the CPU and GPU.

I am getting good gaming performance, but my motherboard gpu and processor is heating alot. as shown in the image

If I'm not mistaken, from the images which you have posted, the GPU TEMP value is 73 C, and CPU sits around 83 C max. I don't think this is overheating, at least for the GPU. It's normal for the temp to hover around these values, when under full load/stress.

But you should definitely grab some Liquid Cooling solution for the CPU, if possible. The Stock cooler isn't that good, which comes with the processor. Also, on a different note, please change your current power supply unit as well. The "700W circle" PSU is of very inferior/poor quality, and this is not a trusted PSU brand either. Don't take risk using this power supply unit.

I think that's a local INDIAN branded PSU, IMO. https://www.uniqinfotechindia.com/c...on-2-31-modular-gaming-power-supply-smps.html

Last edited:
May 18, 2019
So will adding a good liquid cooler solve my problem? and also getting sudden drop in frame rates, like while playing the frate rate drops from 150 to 85 suddenly, and you feel a sudden lag for 2 seconds. Why is that?

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
Yes, as mentioned, that's a Haswell refresh CPU, known for higher temps. Are overclocking by any chance?

That is not a good PSU. Replace that. Frame rate drops can be because of throttling due to heat or insufficient clean DC from PSU to the card.

Noctua's are great. Get one if you want a good air cooler.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
May 18, 2019
i installed a coolermaster liquid cooler ML240L, now my processor is not heating up, and motherboard is also good. only the problem is GPU, while playing pubg ultra , fps 165, temperature raises to 80 degrees, that games uses 97% of my graphic card.

Okay, thanks for the update. Like I mentioned above, try to use some other high quality PSU to check the GPU as well on your PC. If you can't BUY a new one, try to borrow one from your friend, if possible. But I would still highly suggest you to stop using your curent PSU model from CIRCLE.

80C is not a very alarming TEMP value when the GPU is under heavy load.

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
That's good. That GPU getting to 80C under such load is normal I'd say.

This depends on the ventilation inside the case and to a lesser extent on ambient temps. Having better ventilation inside the case would help a bit and water coolers don't help decrease the temps inside the case and over VRMs and such as opposed to air coolers when the air is going out the back and top.

And get rid of that PSU like it's the plague.