Jun 3, 2019
Had my computer (custom built) for about 2 years with little to no issues, just finished moving and now my computer will not boot or display anything to my monitors. whenever I power it on everything turns on for about a second and then turns off( except mobo lights) and the debug lights go from RAM to CPU but stay longer on the RAM light. I have tried booting from one stick of ram and changing the ram slots. I also took out my CPU to make sure that there were no bent pins or anything then put everything back together. I upgraded my power supply in December of this past year with no problems until now and I have made sure that all of the connections are secure. I have 2 monitors and have tried each of them attached to the GPU and motherboard with no display being output. I think this is probably because of the apparent CPU issue but thought it was worth mentioning. It could be the motherboard but I really hope it isn't. Thanks

Parts:
MSI tomahawk arctic h270
i7-7700
bequiet dark rock 4 CPU cooler
evga supernova 750 watt
msi gtx 1080 watercooled
2x8Gb sticks of Ballistix ram
some random cheap case from Newegg with no brand on it.
a USB expansion card

Jun 3, 2019
Since it happened after you moved, I would guess it's a physical damage issue somewhere. Did you try removing the video card and trying with onboard video only? Did you reseat the parts?
I did reseat the Cpu, Ram, and GPU. I just tried booting without the GPU and it didn't boot. It just kept trying to turn on kept turning off. RAM and CPU debug are still blinking. Thinking that something might messed up the motherboard during the move. I also checked for any physical damage to the RAM and CPU socket and didn't see anything unusual.