CPU Cooler H110 or H100i Have room for either?

Alazzer

Reputable
Jul 12, 2014
What CPU cooler should I get both 240mm or 280mm at the top of the case. Any info will be great also let me know if you think their is a better one out there.

Case is Corsair Vengeance C70,

Solution
If you talk about those 2 go for the H110 because of it`s larger radiator (better cooling) and the H110 is more silence.
Sadly these have Aliminium radiators.

If you want 1 of the best all in 1 cpu coolers you must get the Swiftech H240X or the Swiftech H220X.
Both look alot better and both have coper radiators witch is Alot better for cooling and noise:)
And You can expand The Swiftech if you want to add a block or extra radiator for your Gpu or something like that later on:)

Andres de Groot

Reputable
Sep 30, 2014
If you talk about those 2 go for the H110 because of it`s larger radiator (better cooling) and the H110 is more silence.
Sadly these have Aliminium radiators.

If you want 1 of the best all in 1 cpu coolers you must get the Swiftech H240X or the Swiftech H220X.
Both look alot better and both have coper radiators witch is Alot better for cooling and noise:)
And You can expand The Swiftech if you want to add a block or extra radiator for your Gpu or something like that later on:)

Solution

AMDFaith

Reputable
Jun 22, 2014
The performance in either unit is still comparable despite the aluminum Rad fins.
I'm cooling My FX-8350 OC to 4.6Ghz with steady temps of < 40C MAX at working loads and as low as 26C at Idle.

Swiftech is bulky as hell and just plain ol' ugly. BUT, the fact that you can expand and add coloured coolant and clear tubing is pretty nice.

Back to matter at hand, The H110 and the H100I can both be installed into the C70.

If you are going with a 280MM cooling solution, then I suggest the Cooler Master Nepton 280L Here

61079.png

It offers the best performance I've seen in an all-in-one liquid cooler.

Linus did an H110 installation in a Vengeance C70 chassis
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0VfiDHgk4g"][/video]

Andres de Groot

Reputable
Sep 30, 2014
@AMDFaith
The Swiftech is absolutly NOT bulky and about the looks.......It is just a matter of taste :)
I love it, the other hates it :p
The parts of the Swiftech are one of the best on the market.
You know Linus i see and Linus has made a review of the Swiftech ;)

AMDFaith

Reputable
Jun 22, 2014
Yes.. Yes... The fact that it has the best price to performance ratio, that it's expandable to add another block and rad and that you can basically make it fit any color scheme IS pretty appealing.

But with the high profile heat sinks on my RAM sticks, I'll never be able to get that thing in there.

In my opinion, it just takes up to much room in the case. Makes things look crowded.
But that's an opinion. There is no doubt to it's potential and aesthetic.