Question CPU doesn't boot up properly on first load and every odd loads

mikr13

Honorable
Aug 8, 2018
My PC doesn't boot up properly every time if it is the first power up.

The PC doesn't display the BIOS, but fans keep running, keyboard and mice lights turn on, but the monitor has an orange light indicator which tells me that there's no signal from the display. Also, my NZXT case power button keeps blinking the first time.

The issue gets fixed if I press the power button (hard restart) and do a power cycle and the next time it boots, it boots properly. But BIOS reports the issue & takes me to BIOS menu.

I don't know what's causing this. I have tried memtest but it reports no issues.

What is very weird is that it happens every odd number of time.
So it'll fail on first load, then on hard restart it runs. Then again if I shut it down or even restart, it fails. Then it runs on hard restart again. It's super weird!!!!

I've included a video & specs html file from CPU-Z in this drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1H5QtwR78Q3lkbVlBfdnjzGH8m6-lnQOc?usp=sharing
(The video is a bit long I apologize, I wanted to show the issue properly the first time. After hard restart it loads up pretty quick.It's 2x speed but still Thanks!)

SPECS summary:
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D (Socket AM5 (LGA1718))
  • Motherboard: ASUS PRIME X670-P WIFI
  • BIOS: American Megatrends Inc.
  • RAM 1: Corsair Vengeance (DDR5, 32GB). Slot #2
  • RAM 2: Same as above. Slot #4
  • Graphics: ASUS TUF AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX

mikr13

Honorable
Aug 8, 2018
Also I found this error in event log. Not sure if it's related:

Markdown (GitHub flavored):
The description for Event ID 1 from source amd3dvcacheSvc cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

amd3dvcacheSvc
CreateHelperUserProcess - WTSQueryUserToken Failed failed with 1008

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table