Question CPU is seriously under-performing ?

Aug 18, 2024
My PC specs:
MBD: Gigabyte A320M-H
CPU: Ryzen 3 3200G at 3.8 GHz
GPU: MSI GTX 1650 4GB
RAM: 2 x 8GB 2666MHz
PSU: Ant Esports VS600L
500GB HP M.2 NVMe SSD for OS (most of the games I play on this drive)
240GB SATA SSD for games
1TB emergency HDD ( rarely use those)

From the start to today, My PC has not performed like it should. I didn't match the benchmarks on yt and everything. It's been 2.5 years since the build. Even VALORANT lags like crazy on this PC. Any games I install don't give the same FPS as on yt or other sources. Today I snapped and decided to run cinebench r23.
My Ryzen 3 3200G got 2876 points. But every single video shows scores above 3400 everywhere. My Temps looks fine too. Please someone assist me.

Teknoman2

Reputable
Oct 13, 2020
I think its the motherboard and RAM. All tests on youtube were done on high end motherboards that can deliver more power reliably to the CPU with high end RAM that heavily affects the performance of all AM4 CPUs. in short its the rest of the system specs that hold back the CPU performance. Also, being a G model it has integrated graphics that can cause conflicts with the GPU, especially if its not an AMD card. Have you tried disabling that from bios?

Aug 18, 2024
I think its the motherboard and RAM. All tests on youtube were done on high end motherboards that can deliver more power reliably to the CPU with high end RAM that heavily affects the performance of all AM4 CPUs. in short its the rest of the system specs that hold back the CPU performance. Also, being a G model it has integrated graphics that can cause conflicts with the GPU, especially if its not an AMD card. Have you tried disabling that from

Aug 18, 2024
I am using ext graphics as primary . Can you tell me how can I disable the integrated graphics and if it affects my performance?

Teknoman2

Reputable
Oct 13, 2020
The most effective way to do it is from the bios but i don't know exactly where the setting is in your bios. Another way is to right click start, select device manager and then on display adapter you can disable it. That turns off the driver for it and is simple to do but the chip is still working, windows just ignores it. From the bios you turn it off completely