SPJK

Reputable
Jun 2, 2015
Hi, All
I have the old desktop its Configuration is
Motherboard:- Gigabyte G31M-S2L
Processor:- Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7200 @2.53GHz
RAM:- DDR2 (2 slot*2GB) = 4GB

Few days back my existing motherboard is dead due to power fluctuation so i bought the new MSI Motherboard MODEL NO IS 'G41M-P33 Combo(ms-7992)' (https://in.msi.com/Motherboard/G41M-P33-Combo.html#hero-overview)which support my existing ram and processor but i am facing one critical issue. The CPU reach to the 100% when i open more than 1 tab into the Mozilla and chrome and CPU will shutdown after 5-10 min i had check the ram and OS both are working fine i did the google but no luck i had try many suggestion from google but not Working so kindly suggest me why this occurs and how can i fix this issue..?

I had noticed one more thing is that the System Ideal process is uses around 85%-95% and it is fluctuating constantly.

Looking for good response.

Thanks
SPJK

Solution
No problem, just wished I had a closer look at your original post more closely the first time. We could have saved you a bunch of time in troubleshooting.

It was a pleasure to help sort out your issue.

P.S. Don't forget to pick a best answer, you never know it could help someone whose searching for the solution to the same problem.

SPJK

Reputable
Jun 2, 2015
@techgreek, Yes techgreek, i had format the complete disk and install the fresh OS !
I had noticed one more thing is that the System Ideal process is uses around 85%-95% and it is fluctuating constantly

SPJK

Reputable
Jun 2, 2015
And Even if i copy the large file from local drive to external HDD then CPU utilization is reach to 100%, explorer.exe using 28% as well simultaneously i open the VLC and that time VLC use 24% and Mozila firefox then CPU reach to 100%