Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian-Gabriel

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016
Well, I have an Acer Aspire 7736ZG and I want to upgrade my processor (actually Intel Pentium T4500, DualCore 2.3ghz) because it has just 1M of cache and in any most of games the processor goes to 90% or 100% (in games like gta iv).. Can anybody tell me which processors can I buy? Thanks a lot.

Solution
IM afraid that in your case with your motherboard that is in your laptop you are nto able to upgrade the CPU. There are only a hand full of laptop that allow you to upgrade the CPU. A lot are laptop CPUs are soldered directly to the main board and some allow you to remove the CPU but even then you have to find a CPU that will fit and will not get to hot for your laptop as the cooling is very restrictive in a laptop.

You are not able to upgrade the cooler in a laptop like you can a desktop computer and that is a very limiting thing when it comes to laptops. sorry..

Hope this help though :)

extreametech

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013
IM afraid that in your case with your motherboard that is in your laptop you are nto able to upgrade the CPU. There are only a hand full of laptop that allow you to upgrade the CPU. A lot are laptop CPUs are soldered directly to the main board and some allow you to remove the CPU but even then you have to find a CPU that will fit and will not get to hot for your laptop as the cooling is very restrictive in a laptop.

You are not able to upgrade the cooler in a laptop like you can a desktop computer and that is a very limiting thing when it comes to laptops. sorry..

Hope this help though :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.