[SOLVED] CPU usage is very high when playing games.

StarryMeteor751

Prominent
Dec 15, 2022
My cpu usage is very high (between 50%-99%) when playing games, my gpu is also fairly high but thats normal (60%-99%) the temperature in the cpu is normal but the usage suddenly boosted up. Is this normal or should I do something about it? If so what should I do?

GPU: XFX RX 6700xt
CPU: I5-10400
PSU: Gamemax 1050W rgb
Motherboard: H410MH Biostar
RAM: 1x31gb kingston fury renegade

Solution
My opinion, if it doesn't actually interfere with your game play, don't worry about it. If the games you're playing are CPU intensive, then this is to be expected for a lower-end Intel Core I5. If it is interfering with your game play, then check to see what else is running in the background and disable any unnecessary, non-Windows processes.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
My opinion, if it doesn't actually interfere with your game play, don't worry about it. If the games you're playing are CPU intensive, then this is to be expected for a lower-end Intel Core I5. If it is interfering with your game play, then check to see what else is running in the background and disable any unnecessary, non-Windows processes.

-Wolf sends

Reactions: Tac 25
Solution

StarryMeteor751

Prominent
Dec 15, 2022

-Wolf sends
Well actually it happens in most games but I do think that since my temp is normal and the games run just fine, with no fps problems then it should be fine, just wanted to know if this was normal or not since im not really any expert. thanks!