Jul 14, 2020
So, This I have observed recently.

My mobo is x570 Strix e gaming. It has some RGB LED elements on it which glow always when power is plugged in (in breathing mode)

I have left my PC to sleep, the CPU fan stops spinning. To resume we usually use a keypress, I did that num lock light is struck, CPU fan won't start spinning even the PSU fan won't. No display what so ever.
I have posted this in reddit once a guy suggest me to kind of drain prev power by switching off power to PSU. After 60 sec if I start it starts (all CPU fan and PSU fan start rotating) but I don't understand why I should be draining it. It's a new mobo like 3-4 months old not much overclocking.

Is it Software issue like Windows or hardware like is it cause of Mobo or PSU both are new 4 months old that's it.
What's the issue I don't understand at all. Please help me.

What is the EXACT model of the power supply?

What motherboard BIOS version do you currently have installed?

DO you have the MOST recent AMD chipset driver package installed, from the AMD website? DO you have all the rest of the motherboard specific drivers from the MOTHERBOARD product page installed, or are you riding on Windows native drivers for some of the motherboard onboard hardware?

Jul 14, 2020
What is the EXACT model of the power supply?

What motherboard BIOS version do you currently have installed?

DO you have the MOST recent AMD chipset driver package installed, from the AMD website? DO you have all the rest of the motherboard specific drivers from the MOTHERBOARD product page installed, or are you riding on Windows native drivers for some of the motherboard onboard hardware?
BIOS version 2407
all drivers are updated.
what ever mobo support site show I have installed all those drivers and updated then

my psu is CM MWE gold 650 W

So, I'd start by disabling hibernation and hybrid sleep.

To disable Hibernation:

1. The first step is to run the command prompt as administrator. In Windows 10, you can do this by right clicking on the start menu and clicking "Command Prompt (Admin)"
  2. Type in "powercfg.exe /h off" without the quotes and press enter. If you typed it in correctly, the cursor will simply start at a new line asking for new input
  3. Now just exit out of command prompt