crossfirex saphire 7770 ghz

Jordan Fenwick

Honorable
Jun 6, 2013
in the future i was thinking about crossfiring a 7770 ghz i have seen mixed reviews from it and did know if it is work it for a cheep up grade or to just get a new card all together.

Solution
Crossfiring two ATI cards in most cases renders one of the cards useless due to software issues.

Both the cards do not scale well and almost all the times you see Black Screen and Micro - Sluttering as well.
For using more than two cards ATI is not the way to go.

GTX 760 as said is a very good option in my opinion. You also have HD 7970 if you can stretch your budget by a little.

Jordan Fenwick

Honorable
Jun 6, 2013

the gtx 760. thats a bit out of my price range. thats why i was wondering about the cross fire of the 7770 also the one 7770 plays all my games on very high settings with good fps

Crossfiring two ATI cards in most cases renders one of the cards useless due to software issues.

Both the cards do not scale well and almost all the times you see Black Screen and Micro - Sluttering as well.
For using more than two cards ATI is not the way to go.

GTX 760 as said is a very good option in my opinion. You also have HD 7970 if you can stretch your budget by a little.

Solution

Jordan Fenwick

Honorable
Jun 6, 2013

i did not know about the stutter all the places i looked didnt say anything about it. i probly didnt look in the right spots

haider95

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012

I have a HD7770 that i was thinking of crossfiring too. Motherboards.org's review of the crossfire setup stated that the cards scale pretty well and you get almost a 2x performance increase in BF3. AMD should fix the crossfire issues and chit man

Jordan Fenwick

Honorable
Jun 6, 2013

if im seeing what it is, i cant really tell from the video, then i have had that with everything i have played except with the pc i just built less than a week ago. but i may not be seeing it