Crysis Delayed Again?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

enewmen

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2005
With these delays, I should hold off on that Conroe and wait for the Yorkfield.
The snow in Southern California is also delayed! I should get to Calgary or Banff so I don't miss the snow.(again)

I dont where you guy's get your info for release dates but the official release date is april 2007 and has been for a very long time.

I don't know where the H3ll you get your info, but it hasn't been April 2007 'for a very long time'. Heck it was only announced as PAST FISCAL '07 (meaning EARLIEST POSSIBLE being April [after the end of the fiscal year in March]) at the beginning of this month in their conference call;
http://investor.ea.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=88189&p=IROL-eventDetails&EventId=1405085

So if that's 'a very long time' then the delay is an eternity. And while Paul may be reading more into the EB dates than is meant to be there (could be a made up date pending a gold or official date) it's no more or less credible than the previous speculation of delays by 'credible' sources outside EA.

BTW, show me an official EA statement that it's actually APRIL 2007, and not just their ambiguous 'after Fiscal 07', otherwise stuff your BS bud!
277gu1.gif