Crysis=Overhyped?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
I'm not sure if i'm allowed to say this (because of beta NDA, but this is not about the game itself, getting the game tomorrow anyway), I have never seen the biggest amount of noobs in a beta, I fear my teammates more than I do the enemy, because they tk you for anything, including your gun they want but can't press P (purchase) and buy it themselves. Then there's the vehicle huggers who want to hang around you in your tank, they get tk'd more easily than the old prepatched days of BF2 premature engineer deaths. I think they know most of the problems and are fixing them (patch within the next 2 weeks).

/done rant, still getting it tomorrow, if not for the singleplayer.

Back to episode 2, the light from the flashlight bugs the hell outta me, the shadows that form from it look like rendered boxes that shape to my view instead of being projected anywhere like on the wall or ground.

onigami

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2007

I would possibly agree with you, if I could see what I was doing :p

systemlord

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2006

Playing a slide show huh? Don't get sick playing it like that, my friends tried playing Crysis and almost throw up.

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
no, he had worse than a slideshow, read his earlier posts. And by the way, whoever it was (i cant be bothered to quote) I don't agree with you that Hl2 ep 2 had better graphics, I just don't

systemlord

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2006

Me nether.