jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Is there any UK servers that are dedicated with all the most popular maps? I
hate searching through thousands of servers...

TIA

--
Beware Tiscali.

"JimBob" <meandyou@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Is there any UK servers that are dedicated with all the most popular maps? I
> hate searching through thousands of servers...

www.jolt.co.uk run some very good well admined (in the day) servers

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:16:24 -0000, someone who claims to be "JimBob"
<meandyou@nospam.com> wrote:

>Is there any UK servers that are dedicated with all the most popular maps? I
>hate searching through thousands of servers...
>
>TIA

Hi JimBob,

Go for Jolt and ignore what Uzi just said ;)

Greetings/ Med venlig hilsen

sIQ | S3N80R - www.siq.dk

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

S3N80R wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:16:24 -0000, someone who claims to be "JimBob"
> <meandyou@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there any UK servers that are dedicated with all the most
> > popular maps? I hate searching through thousands of servers...
> >
> > TIA
>
> Hi JimBob,
>
> Go for Jolt and ignore what Uzi just said ;)

Yea i've added a few of there servers to my faves, just a matter of me
getting better.

--
Get a grip

JimBob wrote:
> S3N80R wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:16:24 -0000, someone who claims to be "JimBob"
>><meandyou@nospam.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Is there any UK servers that are dedicated with all the most
>>>popular maps? I hate searching through thousands of servers...
>>>
>>>TIA
>>
>>Hi JimBob,
>>
>>Go for Jolt and ignore what Uzi just said ;)
>

> Yea i've added a few of there servers to my faves, just a matter of me
> getting better.
>

> --
> Get a grip

Try the UK2 servers. Full of AMX splashes but the gamings ok.