csccmd version 1.01

Hello

I have dejoined a domain and the domain/file server doesn't exist anymore,
so I do not have access to my offline files.

Have tried using csccmd /moveshare command and move the offline files to a
share on my computer, the files are supposedly moved, but I cant find them
anywhere.

Does anyone know how I can get a hold on the csccmd version 1.01 so that I
could use the exctract function (this seems easiest to me since I just need
to access the files). Or some other way of getting a hold of them.

Thanks alot
Asmund Herikstad

Per http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=884739, you will need to call
PSS to get a copy of this tool.. I am not sure whether or not you
would end up getting charged for this, though.. Hotfixes are free,
but I don't know the policy about tools...
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
Windows Network Technology Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
Windows Home Networking Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:29:05 -0800, "GUs_"
<GUs_@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello
>
>I have dejoined a domain and the domain/file server doesn't exist anymore,
>so I do not have access to my offline files.
>
>Have tried using csccmd /moveshare command and move the offline files to a
>share on my computer, the files are supposedly moved, but I cant find them
>anywhere.
>
>Does anyone know how I can get a hold on the csccmd version 1.01 so that I
>could use the exctract function (this seems easiest to me since I just need
>to access the files). Or some other way of getting a hold of them.
>
>Thanks alot
>Asmund Herikstad

TRENDING THREADS