On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:18:46 -0500, "DirtyBallz" <Rose@Roses.com>
wrote:

>Any Descent Modders Out There??
>Sup

I dont know about decent, but, i made my own.....

how about you?

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message

> On 16-Mar-2005, "DirtyBallz" <Rose@Roses.com> wrote:
>
>> Any Descent Modders Out There??
>
> Yes.
> Not me, but check out:
> http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=104
> That is the Chaos Empire mod forum, but the site has a whole bunch of
> modders stuff.
> --
> Don't Panic!

Thanks for the forum lead, you saved me asking for alot of help.

Is that a really pic of you? Wow you have a lot better combover than I
do...

angst aka poindexstar

On 16-Mar-2005, "svenbo" <x@s.net> wrote:

> Is that a really pic of you? Wow you have a lot better combover than I
> do...
>
> angst aka poindexstar

lol, no, that is the actor that played Arthur Dent in the BBC movie
"Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
ArtDent is my online alias, if you really need/want to know my real name
for some reason, check my 'organization' in my headers.
At 50 yrs young I still have my own full head of hair, just like my 78 yr
old dad.
--
Don't Panic!