Darn my human brain! What game am I thinking of?

Okay, so Friday on Gamespot (?) I saw a preview for an upcoming
game where the game mechanic involved recording sounds (in game, not with
a real-world mic). I can't remember anything about this now except that
it looked like a next-gen title; probably X360, and in one of the
screenshots there was some pun on the word "gnome".

Any help?

--
Bill Gates: "Since 1984, a contest has been held on Usenet for the most
unreadable, creative, bizarre but working C program. What is the name of

did that convosation in your sig actually happen? I'd have loved to of been
there. lol

"Andrew Ryan Chang" <archang@sfu.ca> wrote in message
> Okay, so Friday on Gamespot (?) I saw a preview for an upcoming
> game where the game mechanic involved recording sounds (in game, not with
> a real-world mic). I can't remember anything about this now except that
> it looked like a next-gen title; probably X360, and in one of the
> screenshots there was some pun on the word "gnome".
>
> Any help?
>
> --
> Bill Gates: "Since 1984, a contest has been held on Usenet for the most
> unreadable, creative, bizarre but working C program. What is the name of
> this contest?"
> Jean-Louis Gassee: "Windows."

debaser

http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox/1128/Metronome/

http://www.ioccc.org/1993/cmills.hint

--
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
-- Narrator, FIGHT CLUB (1999)

debaser <debaserzero@yahoo.com> wrote:
>http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox/1128/Metronome/

Thank you! This was going to bug me for the next week otherwise.
I feel a lot better already.

--
This isn't life! This is just stuff! And it's become more important to
you than living!