Jan 22, 2021
I want to ask, I plan to add more ram on my pc, my motherboard model is Gigabyte G41MT-S2 with Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 processor and 2GB ram, the ram I want to buy is Hynix DDR3 PC3-10600U 4GB 2Rx8 RAM, does my motherboard support?

sorry for bad english, im using GTranslate

Solution
I want to ask, I plan to add more ram on my pc, my motherboard model is Gigabyte G41MT-S2 with Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 processor and 2GB ram, the ram I want to buy is Hynix DDR3 PC3-10600U 4GB 2Rx8 RAM, does my motherboard support?

Yes your motherboard supports that RAM.
But you should not mix different RAM modules.
It is recommended that modules with identical specifications from a kit are used when running in multi-channel mode.
It is hard to predict the outcome when you mix and match modules that were not tested to work together. A motherboard might even stop working all together.
Even though they might look "exact same" modules, there is no guarantee that they will work together...

It is recommended that modules with identical specifications from a kit are used when running in multi-channel mode.
It is hard to predict the outcome when you mix and match modules that were not tested to work together. A motherboard might even stop working all together.
Even though they might look "exact same" modules, there is no guarantee that they will work together. The RAM that goes into a kit (package) has been tested to work together. There are times that different modules, even if they look similar, they could have different IC chips brands.
Manufacturers don’t guarantee mixing or adding one module to another, even when they are the "exact same" model.

You should get a kit like this Crucial

Reactions: Fand Kun ツ
Solution
Jan 22, 2021
Even though they might look "exact same" modules, there is no guarantee that they will work together. The RAM that goes into a kit (package) has been tested to work together. There are times that different modules, even if they look similar, they could have different IC chips brands.
Manufacturers don’t guarantee mixing or adding one module to another, even when they are the "exact same" model.

You should get a kit like this Crucial
Thanks for the info, very useful