Question Dead CPU?

Aug 26, 2021
Hi, I have a pc that I recently upgraded with a new gpu and psu and had it running on and off for about a week. One day I left it on when I left the house and when I came back after work I had no signal from the pc. It was still running so I restarted it and still, black screen. For some reason some of the rgb lights stay on on the mobo even when the pc is shut down, and the gpu turns on for a second and then shuts off, no lights, no fans. So I first tested everything. I tried a different gpu, same thing happens, tried a different psu, same thing, tried different ram and switched slots, still nothing, tried different boot drives, reseated cpu, and finally swapped motherboards and nothing changed. The lights on the new mobo do the same thing, stay on even when the pc is shut down. The only thing left is the cpu. And when I power up the pc the lights all go on, but random colors and the fans turn on as well. The gpu turns on, lights and fans, for a second then seems to shut off. Anyone know what else it could be?
Specs: Ryzen 7 2700x 50th gold edition, 16gb trident z rgb 3200, rx5600xt, asus b450f gaming 2, evga supernova 650w, samsung 860 evo, azza inferno 310 case.

Soviet45

BANNED
Aug 28, 2021
that’s so strange i literally had amd anthlon running 24/7 for 12 years without any issues… and with a bunch of both bent and broken pins so yea that’s quite strange