Deals for July 5: Logitech Mouse MX for $53.99 FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
As for the Logitech mouse, been gaming with computers and mice since before the original Wolfenstein then the first Doom followed. Tried many different but Logitech has always been my favorite. I prefer the M510 for my self built gaming rig, thanks NewEgg. Can't wait for SkyRim.

jrharbort

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
^ I agree. I've used a Logitech Nano VX for three years, and it still works to this day. Although now I've bumped up to the Logitech Anywhere MX. Very comfortable to use, and excellent build quality.

As for the other listing, it's a shame you rarely see any good ASUS deals. I've been looking for a new notebook lately.

szbxa

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
[citation][nom]ReggieRay[/nom]As for the Logitech mouse, been gaming with computers and mice since before the original Wolfenstein then the first Doom followed. Tried many different but Logitech has always been my favorite. I prefer the M510 for my self built gaming rig, thanks NewEgg. Can't wait for SkyRim.[/citation]
so you copied a random feedback for the mouse from newegg and posted it here for?

rohitbaran

Distinguished
What I see is that HP is selling a Llano laptop after discount at $699, with a normal price tag of $999. This is kind of bad, because if the laptops are sold for the "normal" price, they will fail miserably against Intel's Core i7 and discrete graphics (this is the starting price range of those laptops). AMD launched a good platform, but the greedy OEMs will ruin it.

fir_ser

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
[citation][nom]rohitbaran[/nom]What I see is that HP is selling a Llano laptop after discount at $699, with a normal price tag of $999. This is kind of bad, because if the laptops are sold for the "normal" price, they will fail miserably against Intel's Core i7 and discrete graphics (this is the starting price range of those laptops). AMD launched a good platform, but the greedy OEMs will ruin it.[/citation]
You are totally right so I hope OEMs won’t screw AMD’s latest processors by offering products with steep prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.