Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2019
Dear Admins and Moderators,

Recently, I noticed that my posted threads are not showing up for some unknown reason and I also tried looking in the different subcategories for watched threads and threads with my posts, but still was not able to find any of my threads, except one which has been locked for certain reasons. I do not think this problem should belong on this forum, however, I tried private messaging moderators and admins, but was not able to do because of the following error:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I am not aware of any email addresses where I could send my query and neither I could find a contact form. Hopefully, when the issue gets fixed, this thread will be taken off. I tried searching the error message and I only came across one thread in which it states that there is a minimum point requirement in order to be able to send private messages. For a while, I thought that since my threads are gone, maybe my points are also gone, but it says otherwise on my profile. And the error message clearly states something else, so I tried changing the title, changing the text message and tried messaging to regular users, but still was not able to do so.

To go back to my initial problem. I also tried logging out and back in, deleting cookies and deactivating my account and logging back in, but neither of those methods worked. Has there been a wipe recently or is that a problem on my side. And my final question, is anyone able to delete threads? For example, if it does not get a single answer within a month, it gets lost as new threads arrive. Would not it be possible to delete the thread and post a new thread where you could make it a bit more clear for what are you asking for? Thank you in advance.

Colif

Win 11 Master
It appears you may have been caught in crossfire or something as many of your threads shouldn't have been deleted, and we are in the process of un deleting them.

Shaines may still contact you but I apologise for any hassles you may have had :)

They should all be back now. I left 2 deleted as they didn't have any answers now and forums may delete threads with no replies after a few months.

Last edited:
Reactions: d239919
Status
Not open for further replies.