defraging

Can anyone help? Every time i try to defrag it stops and tells me to scandisc
or chk disc first i cannot find any of these programs on my windows xp home
edition! Where do i look?

Hi

Double click on My Computer, right click on the appropriate drive and then
select Properties>Tools>Error-checking

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User