Dell Deals?

My Mom's old P2 Compaq finally keeled over this past weekend and she's
looking for a Dell to replace it. Looking for P4 with 512mb, CD writer and
floppy, 17 or 19" flat panel monitor. Any deals out there? I've heard that
the best deals are usually over the weekend. True? She is also looking at
e-machines.
Andy

http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/41382

"Busman" <texaseitz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> My Mom's old P2 Compaq finally keeled over this past weekend and she's
> looking for a Dell to replace it. Looking for P4 with 512mb, CD writer and
> floppy, 17 or 19" flat panel monitor. Any deals out there? I've heard that
> the best deals are usually over the weekend. True? She is also looking at
> e-machines.
> Andy

I'm not sure how to get the deals listed there. As soon as you get to Dell's
site, the prices are different (higher). Thanks but maybe I'm missing
something?
Andy

> I'm not sure how to get the deals listed there. As soon as you get to
> Dell's site, the prices are different (higher). Thanks but maybe I'm
> missing something?
> Andy

The 4700 deal shown on that page expired yesterday (3/13). If you're after
a 4700, you can wait as it will likely pop back up on that page or this one
in a short time:

www.dealcatcher.com

Stew

Here are a few deals
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/compare.aspx/dimen?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd

> "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/41382
>>
>> "Busman" <texaseitz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>> My Mom's old P2 Compaq finally keeled over this past weekend and she's
>>> looking for a Dell to replace it. Looking for P4 with 512mb, CD writer
>>> and floppy, 17 or 19" flat panel monitor. Any deals out there? I've
>>> heard that the best deals are usually over the weekend. True? She is
>>> also looking at e-machines.
>>> Andy

You gotta wade through the order pages unchecking all the
"Extras" Dell recommends
But you need to ADD a floppy drive

HTH

"Busman" <texaseitz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> I'm not sure how to get the deals listed there. As soon as you get to
> Dell's site, the prices are different (higher). Thanks but maybe I'm
> missing something?
> Andy

walter

Try this site: