Question Dell laptop won't boot after using minitool partition

Nov 2, 2020
Help please!
My Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2in1 touchscreen laptop won't boot. It gets stuck at the dell logo screen.

I was using minitool partition to resize disk C and then a message popped up saying restart the computer so I did that and afterwards the laptop never booted again.

I thought reinstalling windows may fix it but I can't even get into the BIOS, it gets stuck at "preparing to enter BIOS setup menu" at the top right corner and there's a blue bar at the bottom that doesn't seem to do any progress.

How can I fix this? Is the ssd damaged? Should I replace it?
Thanks in Advance

Nov 3, 2020
Resize a drive shouldn't damage a drive, so the drive should be still good. Was the program still doing something after you restarted the computer or the computer failed to boot right after you restarted the computer? Have you tried restarting the computer? Have you tried unplugging the CMOS battery? Have you tried inserting a Windows installation media?

Nov 2, 2020
Resize a drive shouldn't damage a drive, so the drive should be still good. Was the program still doing something after you restarted the computer or the computer failed to boot right after you restarted the computer? Have you tried restarting the computer? Have you tried unplugging the CMOS battery? Have you tried inserting a Windows installation media?
Yes the program continued to do something that looked kinda like coding then afterwards the program tried to restart the computer but it got stuck at the dell logo screen for hours. I couldn't unplug the cmos battery because I don't have the right tools to disassemble the laptop instead I waited for the battery to get completely empty and left it overnight then when I tried getting into the BIOS again nothing. Yes I tried plugging a windows 10 installation USB, the problem is I can't boot it since the bios is not working.