Question desktop and app design?

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
ok i actually went to a pc gaming store to play or try some games , when i open the pc , i saw an amazing design software , for app and games , when my time is nearly finish , a girl sound say : warning you have 5 minutes left ,and after you open an app or game , there is a nice opening theme , and much more ...
the question is , what is it? and how can i download it to my pc ?
much appreciate

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
I'm afraid we're not going to be able to help you with this much unless someone that uses the exact software sees your question. I think your best bet is to ask the store what kind of program it is.
oh i see , but i mean is it a problem if you helped me?and maybe there is alot of software right? not only this , but my point is , what kind of program is that , i actually dont know , what is it called...software - program etc... btw if you cant its ok ... much respect :)

Ralston18

Titan
I will add the suggestion that you take a closer look at the presented screens: there may be some copyright or other fine print that will help identify the software developer.

Overall, in agreement with @taeioum:

The store folks are the most likely ones to be able to help or put you in contact with someone who can; e.g., store IT staff or the applicable manager/owner.

Maybe they will permit you to take a photograph or two of the screens. Especially if you are a regular customer and you explain your interest.

Then post the photographs.

Helping with pirating (stealing) software is not okay.

Asking about software and/or identifying software is okay.

Reactions: bboy.hh

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
I will add the suggestion that you take a closer look at the presented screens: there may be some copyright or other fine print that will help identify the software developer.

Overall, in agreement with @taeioum:

The store folks are the most likely ones to be able to help or put you in contact with someone who can; e.g., store IT staff or the applicable manager/owner.

Maybe they will permit you to take a photograph or two of the screens. Especially if you are a regular customer and you explain your interest.

Then post the photographs.

Helping with pirating (stealing) software is not okay.

Asking about software and/or identifying software is okay.
Thats should do , i will try to contact the store and stuff , and no of course i dont like pirating or stealing i just wanted to know what kind of software program , btw thank you so much :)