diana

Hi Diana

Could you help me once more with mf stuff on US WEST. I believe your
account name is OSW or OCW Diana. You helped once on Europe. We're
moving to US WEST because the connection with the europe realm is so bad

Greetings,

Newslord

account annari

im play on US WEST be glad to help if i could
"Newslord" <newslord@invalid.com> wrote in message
> Hi Diana
>
> Could you help me once more with mf stuff on US WEST. I believe your
> account name is OSW or OCW Diana. You helped once on Europe. We're
> moving to US WEST because the connection with the europe realm is so bad
>
> Greetings,
>
> Newslord
>
> account annari

It's always good to meet up and help others on US West. I'm around if you
need my services.

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
"Newslord" <newslord@invalid.com> wrote in message
> Hi Diana
>
> Could you help me once more with mf stuff on US WEST. I believe your
> account name is OSW or OCW Diana. You helped once on Europe. We're moving
> to US WEST because the connection with the europe realm is so bad
>
> Greetings,
>
> Newslord
>
> account annari

paladin

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2004

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 06:51:56 +0000, Jake Mysterio wrote:

> It's always good to meet up and help others on US West. I'm around if you
> need my services.
>
> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
> "Newslord" <newslord@invalid.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Diana
>>
>> Could you help me once more with mf stuff on US WEST. I believe your
>> account name is OSW or OCW Diana. You helped once on Europe. We're moving
>> to US WEST because the connection with the europe realm is so bad
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Newslord
>>
>> account annari

Great i hope you make an /f add annari