I have installed Full Spectrum Warrior on my PC and when I try to run it I
get a "Direct3D error...create device failed". What does this mean?

I am running a Dell 2400 desktop
intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz
512MB RAM
XP Professional
Sound Card is microsoft unimodem half-deluxe audio device and analog
devices, INC SoundMAX integrated digital audio

Video card is Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE?PE/GV grafics controller

Thanks in advance for the help

"keme03" <keme03@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have installed Full Spectrum Warrior on my PC and when I try to run it I
> get a "Direct3D error...create device failed". What does this mean?
>
> I am running a Dell 2400 desktop
> intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz
> 512MB RAM
> XP Professional
> Sound Card is microsoft unimodem half-deluxe audio device and analog
> devices, INC SoundMAX integrated digital audio
>
> Video card is Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE?PE/GV grafics controller

Unfortunately your graphics card isn't up to the job. Full Spectrum Warrior
needs at least a GeForce 3 or Radeon 8500. You could probably pick up a
suitable graphics card for around £40.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.