Dirextx7 for Music 2000 pc version

Jabba

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

HELP
I cannot run my disc as when i place in drive message
comes up with - checking for directx7 and then nothing
else happens

Unfortunately, this is a hardware newsgroup. You are having a software
problem. Go to www.microsoft.com/directx and download DirectX 9.0c and
install it. Then see if the problem persists. If it does, I would
suggest asking again in an appropriate newsgroup.

----
Nathan McNulty