[SOLVED] Discord No Voice Chat Audio

Feb 27, 2021
I connect to a voice Chat in a channel and i cant hear anyone talking .
The Voice chat bar is green and has top connection to channel and they can hear me but for some strange reason i dont get any audio from their voice

Done Obvisouse

Audio drivers Up-to-Date
Discord running latest update
Checked discord is allowed and turrned up 100% in sound settings
Speakers working sound from other apps like Zoom,skype work fine no issues
Discord Reqoinses and knows my sound outputs

What would issue be?

Solution
output.jpg

You don't have other outputs listed other than default? Discord just pulls up what Windows has listed under playback devices.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
Go to Discord Voice & Video and select the input source then hit "Let's Check" to test. Sometimes Discord has conflicts with other programs when it's left on the input "Default" so you have to set the source yourself and leave it that way.

Feb 27, 2021
Go to Discord Voice & Video and select the input source then hit "Let's Check" to test. Sometimes Discord has conflicts with other programs when it's left on the input "Default" so you have to set the source yourself and leave it that way.
Seems only checks my mic which works fine seems just the sound from others to me it says all is working fine but obiously isnt as i can hear anything..

Feb 27, 2021
output.jpg

You don't have other outputs listed other than default? Discord just pulls up what Windows has listed under playback devices.
yeah tried that all on defult settings still wont work and set as the actual speakers still no audio so something else a miss weird yet skype, zoom work flawless no adjust needed

Feb 27, 2021
So you tried changing the Output Device to all others that are available? You also are not listed as "Deafened". In the past, I've had to uninstall and reinstall to get sound working but that has been several years ago.
Yeap tried all listed that avaible still cant hear a thing Defintly not muted anywhere windows settings allow it and not muted still no sounds and no updates avaible