My disk cleanup shows 3 green bars, but never goes any further...i don't get
the message with the amt. of space i can save by using it....this started
over a week ago....how do i get it to work again? it does nothing!

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=812248
Or
Follow this link:
Line 48, Right column "Disk Cleanup - Compress..."
Save on Desktop.
Double click the icon once downloaded.
The icon can then be discarded.

--