Question Disk usage 100%

Feb 2, 2023
Hey everyone,

I know that it has been asked a few times already, but I am struggling with 100% disk usage for a few days now. It just started out of nowhere.
I tried disconnecting and reconnecting with a new SATA cable, no success.
I have tried turning on/off windows defender and firewall.
Ran crystaldiskinfo, it is on 99% health, not eve 2yo.

The disk usage 100 is random. If I open Opera, that is around 60%, the other 40 is system. Or the pc is idle and "news" process is at 100%. If I open steam, that is 100%. No matter which app I open, it goes to 100.

Mobo: Gigabyte h81m-s2pv
Sdd: Patriot P210 512gb

I happy to provide any further information that you could need to help me fix this issue before I reinstall my windows.

Thank in advance!

Feb 2, 2023
I thought it is malware as well, but ran a few scans with a few tools (malwarebytes, bitdefender and win defender), all came clean.

About the browser, it start with 100 usage, and then after a minute, it is usable and not spiking anymore.

Feb 2, 2023
Also, I forgot to mention that my startup take a really long time to load. I have the bios screen loading for quite sometime. After the bios screen goes away, I have a black screen with only a loading ring going for a while as well. And just the startup of windows take a long time after that.

Feb 2, 2023
full malwares and antivirus scan at start up also use glary utilities to see what load up with the os if you could post a picture of glary start up page here .
As mentioned, I have done the scans, nothing showed up as a threat.
I have done some cleaning with glary yesterday, but today I noticed this:
image-2023-02-02-185012431.png

Feb 2, 2023
About Steam, no updates for my games started. It is just the booting of Steam. The same thing happens for Opera, for Riot Launcher, Discord...

disable java updater and opera browser from start up what is the other that load at start up not showing on picture and for steam could be update for your games .

Will disable them now. Last thing enabled is Security Health. Should I disable that as well?

Also, any idea what the CL26-etc. program that wants to be launched is? My first thought is that it is something from Bitdefender.

Feb 2, 2023
Yes, the CL26 is a setup launcher from BitDefender. I have also done the CHDSK /r, ran for a couple of hours, finished. Still having the same problem. Any other suggestions on screenshots which could help?

Since my motherboard is quite old, last update in 2015, could those be the symptoms of a low cmos battery?