diskikeeper 9 vs version 8?

Has anyone upgraded their Diskkeeper vsn 8 to vsn 9? If so, were
there any advantages worth the upgrade price?

best, Aaron

Hi

I have an evaluation copy of Diskeeper 9 - and it works very well. Try it.

--

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User

<aaronep@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone upgraded their Diskkeeper vsn 8 to vsn 9? If so, were
> there any advantages worth the upgrade price?
>
> best, Aaron

Hi Will: thank's for your quick reply! Do you have vsn 8? If so, how
does the trial vsn 9 comparare w/vsn 8? Best, Aaron

Why bother? Raxco offers a 35% trade up discount towards the purchase
of PerfectDisk. It's on their homepage/trade in center. I like the
freespace defrag it offers.

gf

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

Diskeeper is completely different. It was previously
named PowerQuest DriveImage (as a matter of fact,
the pro version - which has much more options).

I recommend it without hesitation.

gf

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

"GF" <personne@videotron.cam> a écrit dans le message de news:
%23PuS9INtFHA.2968@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Diskeeper 9.0 is completely different from version 8.,0. It was
> previously
> named PowerQuest DriveImage (as a matter of fact,
> the pro version - which has much more options).
>
> I recommend it without hesitation.

gf

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

I cancelled that message. I must have been drunk when I wrote it.

u5fxhDPtFHA.4080@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...