Question Display not receiving signal

Apr 6, 2021
For some reason, my monitor isn't receiving signal from my PC. I unplugged my pc from my monitor and from the wall outlet because I was cleaning my room.
When I went to set my PC up again, for some reason the monitor stop receiving signal from the PC. I didnt change or touch anything within the PC so I'm not sure what exactly the issue is.
I tested if it was the GPU, with another GPU, and it doesn't seem to be the GPU. I also checked if my HDMI connector broke, but it is fine. Im thinking of taking out the CMOS battery for a Bios reset. Hopefully that will fix it.
Anyone help would be appreciated.

TLDR; I unplugged my working PC from wall and monitors and then plugged it back in and display isn't working.

For some reason, my monitor isn't receiving signal from my PC. I unplugged my pc from my monitor and from the wall outlet because I was cleaning my room.
When I went to set my PC up again, for some reason the monitor stop receiving signal from the PC. I didnt change or touch anything within the PC so I'm not sure what exactly the issue is.
I tested if it was the GPU, with another GPU, and it doesn't seem to be the GPU. I also checked if my HDMI connector broke, but it is fine. Im thinking of taking out the CMOS battery for a Bios reset. Hopefully that will fix it.
Anyone help would be appreciated.

TLDR; I unplugged my working PC from wall and monitors and then plugged it back in and display isn't working.
Did you plug monitor cable into the GPU or motherboard?