da rulz

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
hi! I recently installed a gtx 650 (palit) 1024mb in my computer along with coolermaster 600 w thunderbird psu(12v~47a)
however when i installed the drivers all the display got spoiled and the colors changed...i checked the gpu temp it was zero..........although the fans and all were running.i tried running it on another PC(with same psu) it showed the same resolution problem;
and zero temp...................the shop owner said the card must be spoiled...............but who knows...................pls some advice here would be good. By the way card wasn't sealed only it was kept in a bag which was taped could that be somethin'??
my system is an core i-3 550 processor
pce-i X 16 express graphics slot

(ps answer quick mu pc is still in the shop)

Okay so can you please explain your monitor picture again for me please you said you had picture issues can you go into detail about that.

Idk I've never used the word spoiled with a graphics card other than if he was referring to his owner which case you aren't with this card apparently.

da rulz

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
well, the colors have gone strange.desktop background is showing pink lights......icons are
not understandable...............pixels have decreased.........this only happens when i install drivers for the card..... in short the display is totally SPOILT. what could have gone wrong

Hmm let me see if I can find a image that can show this. Maybe something like this
522hcn9.jpg

da rulz

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
the problem isn't same its like u can read all the text some icons are visible while others are off color .i have win7 64 bit . it doesn't show the dekstop background

da rulz

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
thanks for your time... problem solved.................the shop guy said some security sticker hadn,t been removed