DLL error message

Hello,

When I boot up my Windows XP machine I get an error message "nwgina.dll is
missing

Thanks for your advise
--

Jessica

did you try google ?????
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=nwgina.dll+is+missing&meta=

--
there are no problems just challenges

"Jessica@aol.com" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When I boot up my Windows XP machine I get an error message "nwgina.dll is
> missing
>
> Thanks for your advise
> --
>
> Jessica

unrepper

Distinguished
May 15, 2005

You could try a System Restore from Safe Mode if you can get there.
Tap F8 repeatedly on next Startup and from the menu select Safe Mode. Then
go to Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore.

--
Don Kendrick