i need one, up to 4 million for my latest battles with everton.
not bothered about any attacking stats just needs to be good defensively, or
maybe a MLC.
looked through scouts searches and any or all other means and can't find
exactly what i'm looking for.
any one have any ideas ?.

"AJSMITH" <ajsmith@bt.com> wrote in message news:<s5a9e.11255$DU6.2930@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net>...
> i need one, up to 4 million for my latest battles with everton.
> not bothered about any attacking stats just needs to be good defensively, or
> maybe a MLC.
> looked through scouts searches and any or all other means and can't find
> exactly what i'm looking for.
> any one have any ideas ?.

Azubike Oliseh is a very good DMC.

AJSMITH wrote:

> i need one, up to 4 million for my latest battles with everton.
> not bothered about any attacking stats just needs to be good defensively, or
> maybe a MLC.
> looked through scouts searches and any or all other means and can't find
> exactly what i'm looking for.
> any one have any ideas ?.

Have a look at Petter Vaagan Moen (ham-kam, norway) and Sollie
(rosenborg, norway).

cheers, but i was in a bit of a rush ( impatient ) so looked again and ended
up buying smertin from chelsea for £? can't remember but was cheap and in 3
games so far has a 5 ( against arse,lost 4-1) a 8 ( b,ham won 3-1 ) and an 6
( man ure lost 3-1) not the best stats but looking deeper he was mom in one
and very good in others.
but i will check out your suggestions as carsley dosn't like playing on the
left so need another one.

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:12:08 GMT, "AJSMITH" <ajsmith@bt.com> wrote:

>i need one, up to 4 million for my latest battles with everton.
>not bothered about any attacking stats just needs to be good defensively, or
>maybe a MLC.
>looked through scouts searches and any or all other means and can't find
>exactly what i'm looking for.
>any one have any ideas ?.

graeme owens of middlesbrough perhaps. not a dmlc, just a D/DMC but
the lads class.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Sunhill wrote:
> AJSMITH wrote:
>
>> i need one, up to 4 million for my latest battles with everton.
>> not bothered about any attacking stats just needs to be good
>> defensively, or
>> maybe a MLC.
>> looked through scouts searches and any or all other means and can't find
>> exactly what i'm looking for.
>> any one have any ideas ?.
>>

> Have a look at Petter Vaagan Moen (ham-kam, norway) and Sollie
> (rosenborg, norway).
Is Moen a DMLC? In my games he is listed as AM/F LC..?

Sunhill wrote:

> Have a look at Petter Vaagan Moen (ham-kam, norway) and Sollie
> (rosenborg, norway).

Sollie? I didn't know you played football. And for Rosenborg too. No
small achievement. Haven't they been in the CL a lot? ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Big Star - Way Out West

although i haven't replied to all post's i have read them so thanks guys,
by the way , smertin is continueing to be a very very solid performer, if he
carries on in this form he will be my best ever purchase in cm/fm history.
by the way again, i think the latest update5.5 must have a heavy everton
bias, i have never been able to buy players like mutu and sala's with such
ease before in my first season although i still have to wait 8 months till i
get them.

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:13:55 GMT, "AJSMITH" <ajsmith@bt.com> wrote:

>although i haven't replied to all post's i have read them so thanks guys,
>by the way , smertin is continueing to be a very very solid performer, if he
>carries on in this form he will be my best ever purchase in cm/fm history.
> by the way again, i think the latest update5.5 must have a heavy everton
>bias, i have never been able to buy players like mutu and sala's with such
>ease before in my first season although i still have to wait 8 months till i
>get them.

the data update probably upped everton's rep due to their league
performance so far this season, so maybe they overdid it a little.

if you want everton bias, try CM2 or earlier ;)
--

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Sunhill wrote:
>
>> AJSMITH wrote:
>>
>>> i need one, up to 4 million for my latest battles with everton.
>>> not bothered about any attacking stats just needs to be good
>>> defensively, or
>>> maybe a MLC.
>>> looked through scouts searches and any or all other means and can't find
>>> exactly what i'm looking for.
>>> any one have any ideas ?.
>>>

>> Have a look at Petter Vaagan Moen (ham-kam, norway) and Sollie
>> (rosenborg, norway).
>
> Is Moen a DMLC? In my games he is listed as AM/F LC..?

Yes, attacking, but he`s very fast and does a good job wherever you play
him.

Miljenko wrote:

> Sunhill wrote:
>

>>Have a look at Petter Vaagan Moen (ham-kam, norway) and Sollie
>>(rosenborg, norway).
>

> Sollie? I didn't know you played football. And for Rosenborg too. No
> small achievement. Haven't they been in the CL a lot? ;-)

Mixed it up with MY real name, wich is sollie..but the player is Solli.
Damn..he he. Close though...