Question Do I have the stuff for gpu painting?

Apr 13, 2023
Hi, I wanted to paint my 1660SUPER, I have white paint, two different thermal pastes, and a bunch of bits and screwdrivers. I want to know if I have the right paint since I found it in my garage, and if thats good enough thermal paste.
Thermal Paste:
TF4 Thermal Paste by ThermalRight
XTM50 by Corsair
Spray Paint:
Rust-Oleum 2X Ultra Cover Paint and Primer: Ultimate Matte White

Solution
You should be fine, provided the screw driver kit you speak of has all the bits necessary to disassemble the GPU.

XTM50 by Corsair
Thermal Conductivity: 5.0 W/mK

TF4 has a high-efficiency heat transfer capacity of 9.5 W / m.k to meet the needs of general users.

You should go with the Thermalright thermal paste instead of the Corsair branded one.

Lutfij

Titan
You should be fine, provided the screw driver kit you speak of has all the bits necessary to disassemble the GPU.

XTM50 by Corsair

TF4 has a high-efficiency heat transfer capacity of 9.5 W / m.k to meet the needs of general users.

You should go with the Thermalright thermal paste instead of the Corsair branded one.

Solution
Apr 13, 2023

XTM50 by Corsair

Do I need new thermal pads

Apr 13, 2023

XTM50 by Corsair

You should go with the Thermalright thermal past
Do I need new thermal pads

e instead of the Corsair branded oneCan

XTM50 by Corsair

I cant unplug my gpus fan any advice?