Question do i need to install windows updates?

tzuzu100

Reputable
Feb 2, 2019
my old laptop always signed in with a temporary profile and i could never fix it. ms live agents told me the reason could be win updates. i dont want this to happen on my new laptop

tzuzu100

Reputable
Feb 2, 2019
I always delete old registry entrys with ccleaner and wisecare, but i also deleted entrys myself in regedit from old software.
could this be the cause? windows agents told me win updates can cause this too

Agreed, registry cleaners are generally bad and very well could have caused your issue, although it's hard to tell. CCleaner does have some useful functions, howecer the registry cleaner function should be avoided.
On Microsoft's official website it says, "Microsoft does not support (recommend) the use of registry cleaners...Microsoft cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the use of a registry cleaning utility can be solved. Issues caused by these utilities may not be repairable and lost data may not be recoverable." https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...cy-for-the-use-of-registry-cleaning-utilities
It is known that registry cleaners cause issues, so I would just reinstall windows, update it when available, and only use trusted software like Malwarebytes to keep you system running as it should.

tzuzu100

Reputable
Feb 2, 2019
I am experiencing an issue with audio. When i start programs, the audio gets interrupted for 1 second. Its on youtube and my audio player. Even if i just surf sometimes the audio gets interrupted

USAFRet

Titan
So i need to make a new installation from usb stick?
If a new Windows install will actually fix the "problem", yes.

Identify the problem before applying a solution.

You have a symptom:
"I am experiencing an issue with audio. When i start programs, the audio gets interrupted for 1 second. Its on youtube and my audio player. Even if i just surf sometimes the audio gets interrupted "

Why is it doing that?
Full hard drive?
Poor WiFi connectivity?
Underpowered laptop?
Too much bloatware?
Corrupt audio driver?
Something else?

Currently, you/we have no idea.

From the level of your questions, I am hesitant to suggest a full wipe and reinstall at this time.
It is relatively easy, but done wrong, can leave your brand new laptop in an unusable state.