[SOLVED] Does a display like this exist?

Hi all, I have been trying to find something like this:

I'm currently helping renovate my dad's new house and on this stair case, there is a hole in the wall (estimating 20" long, 12" deep and 12" high) that used to hold a fake planter.

We've since cleared the house of these fake plants as they are just dust collectors. But, with this empty hole in the wall, I wanted to cover the opening with some sort of display, maybe a virtual fish tank type deal?
It would be neat to put a real fish tank in there but that is way too much maintenence, so we just want the aesthetic. My question then, are there any harry potter-like moving picture screens that I can put into the hole? I hope I've described what I'm looking for correctly, so if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated if you dropped them here!

Solution
You could try utilizing something like this for best fit:

The easiest thing would probably be to utilize a common size display/tablet and use trim to fill the space you don't want to see. Of note, if there isn't power already in these cubbies you have an immediate problem.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
You could try utilizing something like this for best fit:

The easiest thing would probably be to utilize a common size display/tablet and use trim to fill the space you don't want to see. Of note, if there isn't power already in these cubbies you have an immediate problem.

Solution
Quick side question so I don't start another thread:

I had an issue where everything in my windows explorer (start button) keeps scrolling through every tile or listed item on windows 10.
I fixed it but that was a year or two ago, I can't remember how I did it. Do you have any experience with this?
It's only in the windows explorer and nothing on webpages or applications does it.
Unplugged my controller and mouse, etc.