Question does anyone know what the cause of my pc not wanting to boot is ?

Jan 7, 2020
So recently i got my first pc and about a week after it warking just fine it didn't want to boot and forced me to automatic repair screen and if i tried to force it blue screen appeared and it said CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After reinstalling windows everything was good for about 3 days and now its forcing me through the automatic repair 2 or 3 times then after powering off and turning off the power supply then turning on and doing the same stuff it somehow boots.

specs of my computer:
Gigabyte Z390 gaming x rev.1.0
I5 9600K
Gigabyte rtx 2060 oc
corsair vegenance pro 16GB 3200mhz
masterwatt 750W
3 disks
goodram ssd 240GB
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB <-- this is where the system is
IntelliPower WD red 2tb
tp link TL-WN811ND

hope it wasnt awfull to read if any of you could help that would be amazing :D

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

With all drives disconnected from the system, see if the SSD where the OS is residing give you any hiccups. Also are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Which version of Windows 10 are you on?

Jan 7, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

With all drives disconnected from the system, see if the SSD where the OS is residing give you any hiccups. Also are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Which version of Windows 10 are you on?
hi i have the latest bios i couldve downloaded ive arleady chcecked with all my drives disconnected and im using windows 10 pro 64bit and im noticing any hiccups if my computer boots it runs like it should do its just that it has problems while booting and im not updating windows cause the last time i did it everything went to hell

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS